Sunday, June 7, 2020

Zeus? Thor? or Something More?




By now, most of you have probably seen the video in the twitter link below the picture. If not, check it out.  This is the strangest flash of lightning I have ever seen and it leads to a lot of questions. 

My first question is, is this real? The things I've seen in films from Hollywood are so impressive that if I had never heard of CGI, I would think the things I saw on the screen could be real. They have come a long way since stop motion photography.

Assuming this is real, then what? Is this an alien technology? Something which our ancestors may have considered weapons of the gods, like Zeus's lightning bolt, or Thor's hammer Mjölnir? 

Is it man-made? Something like a Tesla Coil, or something else that our science has invented?

What is it's purpose then? Is it a weapon? Is it a new power source? Or maybe a transport beam?

My final question, would echo those of the Anon who ask Q, on June 5th: 



To which Q answered: "Have faith."  

Does this imply divine intervention? I have so many questions, but no answers. "Have faith."

Blind faith? Perhaps we will know one day, or perhaps we shall never know. 


What do you think? Please let me know in the comments below.

And please remember to recommend!



Join President Trump on Parler!

  Good morning Patriots, President Trump has joined us on Parler @Thepotus45, below is his profile, if you're interested. Parler Free Sp...