Sunday, June 14, 2020

Something Wicked This Way Comes?


Over the past couple of weeks it seems more and more of theses images are coming to light. Last week I shared with you a picture from the lightning storm that hit Washington DC. In the comments some of you posted other pictures of strange lightning storms as well. Last night, there was a very strange storm over the Frankfurt area, and I have to say I've never seen a storm like this before, no rain, very little thunder, and the flashes of lightning were really like that, flashes. It's hard to describe it, and unfortunately I didn't film it.

But its just I can't get it out of my head, it is as if there is something bigger going on. I have seen recent uploads in Utube (intentionally misspelled). about strange occurrences, they may appear to be random, but are they part of a bigger picture? Are these just pieces of a bigger puzzle?

I've seen a lot of videos out there and I don't know if there are digitally creative people messing with us, or if this is real. I honestly don't know where I stand at this time on the matter. You can dismiss it as bogus, this is your choice and no one should take it from you. 

The first video is about strange cloud sightings:


The second video talks about strange sound heard around the world in the past few weeks:



And the third video has to do with the magnetic poles shifting position:


Our friend Doc Farmer posted something about this over at Pud's The Sputniks Orbit as well. 
Be sure to check that out too:

Anyway, there seems to be a lot of strange stuff happening. Seismic activity, odd UFO sightings, and other strange things. 

Are these hoaxes? 

Is it real, and if yes are they related? 

Let me know what you think in the comments below.

And remember, as always I ask you please to recommend!

Join President Trump on Parler!

  Good morning Patriots, President Trump has joined us on Parler @Thepotus45, below is his profile, if you're interested. Parler Free Sp...