Wednesday, May 6, 2020

The Weary Traveler (poem)





The Weary Traveler

(revisited)

In dreams of pain
I walk alone
A shattered sky
A road of stone
A distant land
Not far from here
I walk alone
My head unclear



My armor discarded
My garments are torn
My sword in shards
My feet bloodily worn
I once had a horse
But he is long gone
I’ve grown so weary
But rage drive me on



Lost in madness
I cry aloud
As darkness looms
I see Death’s shroud
He beckons to me
Offering me a way
But my path is set
I dare not stray



From my brow
Sweat start to pour
And in my heart
A silent war
One fair maiden
I left behind
Still in my heart
Still on my mind

Join President Trump on Parler!

  Good morning Patriots, President Trump has joined us on Parler @Thepotus45, below is his profile, if you're interested. Parler Free Sp...