Sunday, May 10, 2020

Is There Anybody Out There?




I have always loved science fiction. I grew up watching T.V. series like Star Trek (reruns), Battlestar Galactica, and Buck Rogers. My favorite movies were all out of this world like Planet of the Apes and Star Wars. These movies and T.V. shows opened my mind to other possibilities and still more questions...

A question that has been asked for ages... "Are we alone in the universe?"

Alone the fact that the universe is so vast, it is impossible for me to say "Yes, it's just us." 
I believe that other civilizations exist in our universe. When I tell some people this it starts the whole "Tinfoil hat", "Conspiracy theory", "Area 51", "Where's your proof" dialog. 

Some people have seen unexplained occurrences and objects with their own eyes and attribute them immediately to  "Aliens". Some people see the same thing and dismiss it illusions or tricks. I find myself somewhere in between. I think there are people out there trying to get that sensational news story like "Bigfoot sightings" that were proven to be hoaxes. Or non-extraterrestrial UFO sightings later proven to be man made. As Fox Mulder's poster stated:



The T.V. show "Ancient Aliens", though highly entertaining, was mocked heavily in the mainstream mainly due to some of the presenter's outlandish theories and appearances. This makes it even more difficult to be taken seriously when talking about the existence of extra terrestrial life.

People often ask "If they are really out there, why haven't they made themselves known?" or tell us to "Give real indisputable proof, not just sightings of UFOs and abduction stories."

And I can understand their questions and needs, but I have to wonder, if an alien race that advanced were out there... after seeing all of the horror scenarios we've depicted in movies about aliens with hostile intent  or suspicions that "We come in peace" is a front for dubious intent; would they be eager to make first contact? 

Would mankind be ready for a devastating revelation of that magnitude? Because that's really what it would be. Don't kid yourself thinking the people of the world could handle it. And how many of the selfish people would look to use this contact for ill intent. No, I don't think we are ready yet.

And I still question if mankind, in its current stage of development, is interesting enough to an  extraterrestrial civilization advanced enough for inter-galactic travel for them to establish contact? Or would we be to them as gnats are to us? Or would it be Columbus meeting the Indians?







As mysterious sighting reports continue to come to light about unexplained objects orbiting our star (Sol) and our moon (Luna). So perhaps we will know sooner than later...

Let me know what you think in the comments below. I look forward to hearing your opinions.

And as always, be sure to recommend :)


Join President Trump on Parler!

  Good morning Patriots, President Trump has joined us on Parler @Thepotus45, below is his profile, if you're interested. Parler Free Sp...