Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Forgive Me (poem)




Forgive Me

When you look into your heart
Can you find a love we once had?
For when I look into your eyes
The empty expression is more than sad

If I could turn back the hands of time
If I could undo all the wrongs I’ve done
I’d bring you joy like we never had
And we, together forever, two hearts as one

But I have been a fool for so long
Who has stolen, cheated, and lied
Have I no chance at all to be saved?
Or am I more the fool to have tried?

And should ever you find that love we had
And were willing to give us a new start
Then look deep within my eyes
And know nothing shall ever tear us apart

Join President Trump on Parler!

  Good morning Patriots, President Trump has joined us on Parler @Thepotus45, below is his profile, if you're interested. Parler Free Sp...