Monday, May 4, 2020

Happy Star Wars Day!




Those of you who know me, know that I am a huge fan of the original Star Wars trilogy. 
(No so much of the Disney trilogy...)

I used to spend every penny from birthdays, from my allowance, and any I found under the couch on Star Wars. I had almost all of the Kenner toys from 1978 - 1983. It was crazy...


In the mid 90's I started reading the Star Wars novels (There hadn't been any movies since the early 80's, but the stories helped the characters live on.)


I even got into the video games, even to the point where I went back and added characters from newer games to older games...


Star Wars was something I enjoyed since my childhood and it was something I could share with my son. We would sit for hours planning out and combining Lego Star Wars sets so that the looked more like the scenes in the movies. (Below the SW cantina based on the 2 original Lego sets but combined and expanded.)


If you can relate to this old Dork, let me know in the comments below. I look forward to hearing from you. The Force will be with you, always...
  



Join President Trump on Parler!

  Good morning Patriots, President Trump has joined us on Parler @Thepotus45, below is his profile, if you're interested. Parler Free Sp...