Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Merry Christmas, My fellow Patriots

 



As 2020 draws to a close, I for one, won't miss it. 

I am grateful to all of you who helped me weather the storms and keep faith. I know I haven't been posting much lately, but I do like to check in from time to time and see how you all are holding out. With luck, I'll be back stateside in the spring. When I'm settled, I'll try to revive my blog with more short stories and poems to share with you.


Signing off for this year.


May this Christmas be a light in the dark, and the coming year be the most glorious of your life.


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your families.


Feel free to post your favorite Christmas songs and pictures to share :) 










Join President Trump on Parler!

  Good morning Patriots, President Trump has joined us on Parler @Thepotus45, below is his profile, if you're interested. Parler Free Sp...